Friday, October 29, 2010

Pretty!


Mom won't stop taking pictures of me and today she is making a drawing of me too! I like it when Mom has days off so she can sit with me and I can sleep on the couch after we play with my rope and we play tag.

Lots of people wonder what kind of dog I am. Most people I see here in Oakland just call me a pit bull. Mom and dad say I'm a mutt. I have a pibble body but I have big boxer eyes and boxer teefs that go out a little too far on the bottom. I have a strong pibble jaw so I like to chomp chomp chomp on my treats and my kong and on my tug rope. I have webbed toesies which mom says American Bulldogs have, like the one from my favorite movie, Homeward Bound!! Also there is lots of wrinkles on my neck so dad says I am part char-pei but mom says he is just joking. I have a big belly too, but dad says that's not because of dog breeds, it's just because I am so seeepy all the time! That's why we run twice a day and play a lot, so my belly can get littler and I won't feel so seepy any more.

No comments:

Post a Comment