Friday, November 12, 2010

Parties!

Mom and Dad had all their friends come over just so they could all meet me and give me kisses! Mom told me I get God Parents so incase they get sick or they have to go away, there are people who will will take care of me and give me snacks. Their names are Jenalee and Luke and Jose and I like the way they smells.





This is my God Thing Luke giving me a big ol kiss! He is the only people who lets me kisses him, most people turn their head away. I don't want to kiss people unless i can kisses people on their moufs.






These are my mom and dad's friends, Rye and Andrew. I liked sleeping on their laps and when I fell asleep they made me make silly faces. I don't even rebember when this picture was taken!








Then, I got to wear a wig! Everyone thought it was really funny, but I didn't. All I wanted to do was sleeps!











So that's exactly what I did! I just went to sleep right there and I slept for so long.







Mom and I fell asleep on the couch and dad made us go to real bed. Normally I don't like going to sleep in the crate because the couch is so much betters! But I was so sleepy I wanted to sleep forever.

The next morning I still was so sleepy and I didn't want to go for a walk. Dad says that's called a hangover and it's what happens when you have too much funz with you friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment